Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Dial® Coconut Water Refreshing Mango Body Wash Review


NEW Dial® Coconut Water Refreshing Mango body wash brings hydration to your body washing experience in a tropical fun new scent. Mango is my absolutle favorite fruit and scent. Ask anyone, I fell in love with mangos while living in Mexico. They were my pick me up after a long day of walking. I love the fact that I can be transformed again to that place while in my shower. 

NEW Dial® Coconut Water Refreshing Mango body wash is the latest Dial® Brand body wash bringing you hydration to your body washing experience in a tropical fun new scent. Dial® Coconut Water Refreshing Mango body wash is infused with Coconut Water and a refreshing Mango aroma leaving your skin replenished and hydrated, every time you shower.
As a Purex Insider I get to have first look at some great products coming out and even better I get to share them with you!
Disclosure: The Dial brand provided me with a sample of Dial Coconut Water Refreshing Mango body wash in exchange for a product review. However all the opinions expressed here are my own.