Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Purex UltraPacks plus Oxi Review + Sweepstakes

Me again! I love clean fresh laundry and yet again Purex delivers the best most convenient ways to get my laundry done. Introducing Purex UltraPacks. It combines the east to usePurex Ultra Packs with the stain fighting power of Oxi. It is formulated to fight over 101 of tough stains. WOW! 101! Did you know you could save over $45 per year by switching to Purex UltraPacks plus Oxi vs the leasing unit dose detergent.



Wanna win some free money?
Find the red football jersey hidden somewhere on Purex.com and WIN $50! 10 Winners! Hint: Just toss and go! Sweepstakes Entry Form


 Disclosure: The Purex brand provided me with a free sample of Purex Ultra Packs plus Oxi exchange for a product review. However, my opinions are my own.