Friday, October 4, 2013

L’Oréal Paris Magic Nude Liquid Powder Makeup Review

 About L’Oréal Paris Magic Nude Liquid Powder Makeup:
This revolutionary liquid-powder formula glides on and transforms on contact to a fresh, powder-like finish for a look that’s flawless,yet undetectable. The lightweight foundation with SPF 18 will make you feel like you aren’t wearing makeup at all!

To apply: Shake well. For best results, pour just a few drops onto fingers and apply directly onto skin. Not recommended for use with a sponge or brush.

L’Oréal Paris Magic Nude retails for approximately $12.95 for 1 fl oz. It is available in 12 shades and is available at mass food and drug retailers nationwide.









 My thoughts: I am a makeup snob. So when I got Magic Nude Liquid Powder Makeup I was excited to try it. I went on very easy and while the shade was not my exact color I was excited to see that it did infact feel like a powder after applied.



Disclosure: I received complimentary product from SheSpeaks/ L'Oréal Paris to facilitate my review, however my opinions remain my own.