Monday, August 5, 2013

Purex Fels-Naptha Laundry Bar Review + Sweepstakes


Purex® Fels-Naptha is a laundry bar that works overtime to remove your toughest stains.
I am going to be completely honest with you. I had never heard of this product before and I am still not completely sure how to pronounce it but it stands up to the hype. It has been on the shelves for over 100 years. It's easy to use, simply rub the stain with a wet bar and wait a couple of minutes. Then wash the clothes like normal and the stain is gone. It pre-treats dozens of stains and its safe on colors too. It is easy to use and more effective than a spray. It worked for my tough stains.

Ready to win? Enter HERE! One lucky winner will win the $500 grand prize and 119 second place winners will receive a coupon for a free bar of Purex® Fels-Naptha Laundry bar. That's 120 winners for every year Fels-Naptha has been helping remove America's toughest stains! This Sweepstakes runs July 31, 2013 through August 28, 2013. So enter now!

Purex Fels-Naptha Webpage: click here
Purex Facebook Page: click here
Disclosure: Purex provided me with a sample of Purex® Fels-Naptha in order to facilitate my review. However, all the opinions here remain my own.