Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Soft Scrub Mold and Mildew Stain Remover Review

Cleaning! We all hate to do it, but it has to get done. Enter Soft Scrub. Here to help make our lives a little easier. NEW Soft Scrub Mold & Mildew Stain Remover is a unique spray that is tough on stains, and gentle on surfaces.I was excited to try it out on my own bathroom and was happy to see that it does what is says. And my favorite part is that it is a Gel. It stays where you spray it. The scent is great too.
Want to win your own bottle? Simply comment below with what rooms of the house you will use NEW Soft Scrub Mold & Mildew Stain Remover. And send me an email at stylishlysaving(at)live(dot)com. I will choose winners and email you directly By May 22nd.

Don't forgot to enter The Say Goodbye to Mold & Mildew Stains Sweepstakes. One lucky winner will receive $1,000 and a year's supply of Soft Scrub, while 250 second place winners get to try NEW Soft Scrub® Mold & Mildew Stain Remover for FREE! Enter HERE!

Disclosure: The Soft Scrub brand provided me with a sample of their new Mold and Mildew Remover in exchange for a product review.  However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.