Thursday, May 9, 2013

Michael Bublé: To Be Loved Album Review


Who does not love the sounds of Michael Bublé? He has come from humble beginnings as a wedding singer to become a well rounded and loved international star. He shows us in his new album what is is really made of. To Be Loved has the timeless songs that we come to expect from him. It also is packed full of surprises. My personal favorite surprise is the song:
It's A Beautiful Day. Don't let that title fool you. This is the ultimate breakup song. I feel that we probably have lived this to a certain extent. You are just about done with the relationship, but not sure how to let them down easy. But they break up with you first, so you our out of the woods free and clear with out the guilty feeling. In a recent interview Michael said that he is excited that his career has allowed him to branch out further so that he can experiment with songs like these. Check it out with the links below:



To Be Loved Track Listing:
1. "You Make Me Feel So Young"
2. "It's a Beautiful Day"
3. "To Love Somebody"
4. "Who's Lovin You"
5. "Something Stupid" (featuring Reese Witherspoon)
6. "Come Dance with Me"
7. "Close Your Eyes"
8. "After All" (featuring Bryan Adams)
9. "Have I Told You Lately That I Love You" (with Naturally 7)
10. "To Be Loved"
11. "You've Got a Friend in Me"
12. "Nevertheless (I'm in Love with You)" (featuring The Puppini Sisters)
13. "I Got It Easy"
14. "Young at Heart"
 
Disclosure: I participated in this campaign for One2One Network. I received a free copy of the album to facilitate my review. By posting, I am eligible for incentives. All opinions stated are my own.