Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Purex Plue Fabric Softner with Crystals Fragrance Review & Sweepstakes

 

Anyone that knows me knows I love Purex. They are my favorite brand hands down on all levels price, convince and smell. So of course I was excited to see that Purex is now putting the Purex fabric softer and crystals fragrance in with the detergent.  It combines everything all into one step. its perfect fro everyday laundry and it will enhance your entire laundry. Nothing make me happy like good smelling clothes. And even better Purex now has Dirt lift Action which works deep into clothes to get the dirt out.




 
Purex is proud to introduce the Experience the Enchantment Sweepstakes featuring Purex detergent plus Fabric Softener with Crystals Fragrance!
 
One lucky winner will receive $1,000 and a year of FREE Purex detergent plus Fabric Softener.  
 500 second place winners get to try this powerful, fresh detergent for FREE!



Disclosure: The Purex brand provided me with a sample of Purex Detergent plus fabric Softener with Crystals Fragrance in exchange for a product review.  However, all the opinions expressed here are my own.