Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Dial Coconut Water Body Wash Review & Sweepstakes



It seems like we are hearing more and more about these "super fruits" lately. I always knew fruit was super. I especially have always felt an special infinity for Coconut. That is why I was excited to try New Dial Coconut Water Body Wash. It is the first of tits kind to contain coconut water for clean, healthy, hydrated skin. It is not an over powering scent. Its only has a hint of floral notes and coconut. Which is great for those with allergies to heavily scented soaps.





Healthier Skin.  Healthier You. Sweepstakes:

To promote the new Dial Coconut Water Body Wash, Dial is giving us a chance to win some great prizes!  The Grand Prize Winner will receive $1,000!  250 First Prize winners will receive a FREE bottle of Dial Coconut Water Body Wash!  Click here to enter!






BUY IT:  You can purchase Dial Coconut Body Wash at a retailer near you!


Disclosure: I received a free sample of the product to facilitate my review. However, my opinions remain my own.