Wednesday, February 13, 2013

L'OREAL Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

BB Cream...haven't we have been hearing so much about it lately? I was so excited to try this from L'OREAL.This product gives the sheer coverage needed to create a natural bare skin finish, while delivering built-in skincare benefits. With four beautifying actions, this all-in-one innovation primes and smoothes, perfects to hide flaws, hydrates all-day, and corrects and evens skin. The product is infused with skincare ingredients like Panthenol, Vitamin E and Glycerin for 24-hour moisturization.
Loreal BB cream is great for sheer coverage. I need the extra moisture in the winter time and this gives me what I need. I don't know how it matches my skin so perfectly. I will definitely recommend this to my friends. 

Join the Twitter Party!
We'll be chatting about L'OrĂ©al Paris Magic BB Cream and more beauty secrets at our Twitter Party! Be sure to tell your friends. RSVP link coming soon.
When: Thursday, March 7th at 9pm ET
TweetGrid: http://bit.ly/TwZyJS
RSVP: Coming Soon!
Hashtag: #MagicBBCream


*I received a sample of this product free for the purpose of a review from Shespeaks and Loreal Paris. All opinions are my own and 100% honest*