Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Dry Idea Advanced Dry Review & Sweepstakes


B.O. no one likes to talk about it our admit that they deal with this issue. I will be the first to open up the door. When I am trying to stay warm from the winter winds, sometimes I am actually sweating under those tons of layers. That why I need to trust a deodorant in the winter as well as the summer time.

Enter....Dry Idea Advanced Dry with Pulse Activated Wetness Protection! I was recently given the opportunity to try out this new product. The new formula consists of enduring odor protection that lasts for 72 hours. Pulse Activation Wetness Protection and is formulated with Vitamin E. The scent is pleasant and does not leave stains behind.

In celebration of this product release Dry Idea is hosting a sweepstakes in with 1 lucky grand prize winner will receive $500 and 10 additional winners will receive $50. FREE money!? Yes Please! Click HERE to enter! Don’t forget to follow Dry Idea on their website & Facebook for future promotions!






 
Disclosure: Dry Idea Brand provided me with a complimentary sample of Dry Idea AdvancedDry Fresh Roll On for the review! However, All Opinions are 100% My Own!