Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Purex Complete Crystals for Baby Review

Everyone knows that I am a huge fan of Purex Crysyals. I was super excited when I was chosen to review their new product Purex Crystals for Baby. Its good for anyone's clothes especially since my family has had issues with allergies in the past.


Purex Crystals for Baby is hypoallergenic, dye free and it is safe to use on all clothes including children’s sleepwear. It is easy to use simply by adding it directly to the laundry, and it makes baby clothing smell, feel and look fresh no matter how long it has been stored away.

  • It is hypoallergenic
  • It is free of dye
  • It is 98 percent natural
  • It’s a baby fabric softener that works
  • It makes baby clothes feel fresh and like new, even after years of storage and wash.
  • It is safe to use on all clothing, including children’s sleepwear.
I love the light scent that  stays with the clothes for days.


 Disclaimer: I received a complimentary Purex Crystals for Baby sample for the purpose of writing a review. Any opinions expressed above are 100% my own.