Tuesday, January 29, 2013

20 Mule Team Borax Review

I recently received the opportunity to try out 20 Mule Team Borax Laundry Booster. I was very excited to try Borax for this review!

My first question was What is Borax? It sounds like something out of the old west to me...Here are some interesting facts I learned about Borax:
  • 20 Mule Team Borax is 100% natural mineral from the earth.
  • Borax is the common name for sodium tetraborate: a naturally occurring substance produced by the perpetual evaporation of seasonal lakes.
  • Nothing is added to 20 Mule Team Borax…no phosphates, chlorine or other additive chemicals.
I have never used Borax as a household cleaner, but since it's 100% natural I am happy to try it out. On the back of the box, there are several different uses for the product listed. You can clean your pots & pans, your dirt & your bathtubs & toilets your carpets and even your mattresses with Borax. You can also use Borax for arts and crafts. That is one multitasking box.
I am enjoying the benefits of adding just 1/2 cup of Borax with my powder detergent to naturally soften our laundry water and boost our detergent’s power.


Interested in winning a FREE box of 20 Mule Team Borax?! I am having a giveaway. THREE people will receive a coupon good for ONE FREE BOX OF BORAX!

To enter, the only requirement is to please post a comment below….Tell me what your LEAST favorite thing about laundry is: sorting, washing, folding or putting away?  Do this by January 30 2013 11:59PM (EST) and email me at stylishlysaving(at)live(dot)com. I will pick a winner on notify you by email.

*Disclosure- I received the above mentioned product for the purpose of this review via the Purex Insiders program. All opinions stated are 100% my own.