Genre: Self-Help, Financial
Order it from: Amazon
Does it seem like there is never enough money to do everything you want?With the new year starting a lot of new years resolutions involve being more financially savvy. So if you read my blog you have some interest in these things. I for sure was excited to read this book and enjoyed some interesting pointers. This book offered a rational and logical way of dealing with money issues. I liked his approach to the Money Mind. It simplified how we make decisions about money and that what we use money for can be the cause of our dilemma.
Do you want to feel confident about the financial decisions you make?
Have you ever felt frustrated talking about money with your loved ones?
You are not alone. Unfortunately, most of us were never taught how to think and communicate about money. The Money Code is a modern tale of one person’s journey to uncover the five secrets to living his one best financial life. Through his voyage, you will learn how to:
- Prevent bad decisions about money
- Identify your Money Mind‚ Fear, Happiness, or Commitment and how it affects every financial decision you make
- Use a custom checklist to improve your entire financial life
- Clearly discuss decisions about money with the ones you love
- Finally take control of your financial life
Disclosure: I received a copy of this book free of charge from the publisher to help facilitate my review. My opinions remain my own however.