Monday, December 31, 2012

Purex Baby Detergent Review





It seems that there are all types of detergents on the market now a days. I find that as I get older the less I like all that extra "stuff" added. That is why I was excited to try out New and Improved Purex Baby detergent. Its Hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested and has a gentle baby-inspired fragrances  and delivers the same bright white clean you've come to expect from Purex, yet its sensitive on baby's skin (and Mom and Dad's too.)

It is available at select stores in 50 oz size with 100 oz bottles coming soon.

Want to win your own bottle?
  • Leave a comment with their toughest baby stain
  • Like the Purex Facebook Page and leave a comment with what blog you came from. For example: Hey Purex! I just entered a Purex Baby detergent giveaway at Gabby’s Blog. I hope I win!
  • On Twitter, include the #PurexBaby hashtag and Tweet your blog name and URL with a short blurb. For example: Check out Gabrielle’s Blog for a chance to win a FREE bottle of Purex Baby detergent! www.gabblog.com #PurexBaby
When you have done one of the above tasks e-mail me at stylishlysaving(at)live(dot)com. If you are one of the randomly chosen ones I will contact you by January 4th, 2013.


Disclosure:  I received a bottle of Purex Baby detergent to review and coupons to giveaway.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.