Saturday, May 5, 2012

MAM Smile Baby, Smile Party From Childs Play Party

I was recently picked to host a MAM Smile Baby, Smile Party from Child's Play Party . This was my first Child's Play Party, so I was super excited to get my goody box.The box was loaded with loads of neat stuff for baby and mom. We had a blast at the party playing games and chatting about baby oral health. It's so important to keep a regular routine with your baby.  I was able to makeup cute gift bags with coupons and gifts for each of the families. I have gotten so much positive response about this party. Some of the girls had never heard of this brand and were appreciative to get the info and samples.

Each bag contained:
MAM Baby Learn to Brush Set Brochures provided by MAM



                                          Here are some of the sites so you can check it out too!!!





























I am a member of Child’s Play Party and received Mam products in order to host the party. This in no way impacts my opinions on the Mam brand, all opinions expressed in this post are my own, honest thoughts.