Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Madagascar Movie Party from MomSelect and Children’s Claritin

I was so excited that I got to throw a Madagascar Movie Party thanks to the folks over at MomSelect and Children’s Claritin. The kids and I were excited to sit down and watch both Madagascar and Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa in preparation of the release of Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted which will be in theaters nationwide on June 8, 2012. My whole family is super excited to see the latest of Madagascar. In addition to the DVD's and Cute Madagascar stickers we were also given more Children’s Claritin to give to the parents as samples. I know at this point my family has gotten used to the routine, in order to avoid feeling crummy all day, take your Claritin. The kids love the grape flavor too.




Disclosure: I received products and party supplies as a member of the Children’s Claritin Mom Crew to host and blog a Madagascar Viewing Party. I was not compensated in any other way and all opinions expressed in this post are my own.