Monday, May 21, 2012

Honey Bunches of Oats - Honey Roasted Review

As you know I am a cereal fanatic. Since I have grown out of the sugary kid cereals Honey Bunches of Oats is one of my favorites. With 10 grams of whole grain and only 6 grams of sugar (per serving) honey bunches of oats has 9 tasty essential vitamins and minerals. Honey Bunches of Oats - Honey Roasted is heart healthy with 0g Tras Fat 0g Saturated Fat and 0g Cholesterol. Its a tasty heart healthy way to start your morning.

Want one a box of Honey Bunches of Oats - Honey Roasted your self for FREE?? Look out for a future giveaway post for your chance to win.

 Find out more at www.facebook.com/honeybunchesofoats

Post provided me with a free sample of their Honey Bunches of Oats - Honey Roasted for this post. My participation is voluntary and my opinions as always are my own.