Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Old Navy Bottoms Bonanza Party! Thanks to Old Navy and Crowdtap

As part of the Old Navy Style Council on Crowdtap, I received an AWESOME opportunity to host an Old Navy Bottoms Bonanza Party! Each guest received one coupon good for one FREE pair of shoes and one FREE bottoms!! Nothing is better than FREE clothes and shoes. We had a blast trying on things and it got a little frustrating deciding what the FREE item we would finally decide on. There was so much to choose from. Since I live in skirts and I have found that Old Navy Jeans don't fit me well I went with a knee length skirt and cute wedges. It was fun to see all the girls different styles and how they put their outfits together. We are now ready for summer and is all thanks to Old Navy and Crowdtap. @OldNavy #OldNavyStyleCouncil
Girls125x125



Disclosure -I received free products from Crowdtap and Old Navy. While the products are free, my review is 100% my own opinion