Friday, March 16, 2012

The Influenster Love VoxBox Review

This is my first VoxBox since joining Influenster and I was so excited to try all the products inside.  If you are not yet a member of Influenster you can join here!  By joining Influenster you can POSSIBLY receive products to test and share your opinion on.  It's a great way to learn about new products as well!

My Love VoxBox Included:
* Gillette Venus & Olay Razor - These are really great razors, they really shave well and my legs feel moisturized after use.  @gillettevenus : #GoddessSkin
* Kiss Nail Dress - Some of the designs look a little juvenile for my taste. Yes, I can attest to the quality though. They last longer if you put a clear coat on top.  @kissproducts : #kissnaildress
* Stash Tea Herbal Tea Sampler - I am a tea fanatic! I always have loads of tea in the house. Stash is a great brand that offers quality tea in interesting flavors.  @stashtea : #stashtea 
* Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Creamy Devotion Bar - Chocolate makes everyday better! This is a candy bar that literally melts in your mouth. @LoveGhirardelli  #iloveghirardelli
* Truvia Natural Sweetner I have been a fan of this product for a while. It offers the sweetness of sugar with out the guilt. I use it in coffee, tea and baking. It does not have a strange after taste either.  @truvia #truvia