Thursday, January 12, 2012

Triple Action Liquid Laundry Detergent Review


As a Purex blogger , I have been using Purex laundry detergents and softeners for some time now. I feel that their products are effective while also being affordable. So I was excited to find out that
Purex is rolling out a new Triple Action formula across the entire
liquid detergent line. This new and improved Triple Action
formula delivers even better on Purex’s promise to leave your
clothes bright, white, and clean, and as always, for half the price
of the leading brand! I have always been a fan of Purex so I was excited 
to try this out. It made my clothes feel fresh and clean. It comes in several different scents including mountain breeze, lavender fresh, after the rain, and even free & clear, and like other Purex detergents the Triple Action detergent is safe for all types of washers. This new and improved Purex detergent cleans clothes even better than previous Purex detergents and still costs less than the leading brands. Just like all of Purex’s detergent, the new Triple Action has been specifically formulated to work in both traditional and High Efficiency (HE) washers.

Purex provided a free sample of their Triple Action laundry detergent so I could write a review. However, my opinions remain my own.