Thursday, January 12, 2012

Purex Crystals and Jockey - A perfect pair!

I was selected to review Purex Crystals and a jockey sports bra. Strange combination?! Absolutely not! I have been working out regularly for the last few years and I always come back to the same issue. I wash my work out clothes all the time, yet the don't have that fresh scent I would like. Enter Purex... Normally, you should  not use fabric softener on performance sportswear because the oil content prevents the wicking process.That's why I am so excited about: 2012 Purex Crystals. It's The more natural way to freshen your clothes for weeks, not days. Purex Crystals are 92% natural crystals that go in at the start of the wash so they spend  more time with your laundry infusing them  with long lasting freshness. Purex Crystals do not contain oil, so it can safely  be used on all laundry including:
• Athletic wear
•Towels
• Children's sleepwear
• & everything else!
The answer to my problems!


Jockey and Purex provided free samples of their products so I could review them. However, all of the opinions expressed here are my own