Friday, December 16, 2011

My MommyParties sponsored by Oral-B Stages & Crest and Oral B Pro-Health FOR ME

I was so excited to be chosen for a mommy party sponsored by Oral-B Stages & Crest and Oral B Pro-Health FOR ME. I was such a great experience for the kids. The kits came with Cars 2 which me and my family were excited to see for the first time. My guests enjoyed the Oral-B Stage III tooth brushes, flossers, tooth paste, rinse and vitamins in there gift packs to take home. We got together ate popcorn and watched the DVD. And the adults talked about kids dental health among other things. Parents were so excited to see how these products would help their kids enjoy the dental routine better.  The most unfortunate part was that my little "photographer"got a hold of the camera and somehow deleted all my photos from the party. All in all it was a great party and I want to thank MommyParties and Oral-B Stages & Crest and Oral B Pro-Health FOR ME for including me and my family. We are looking forward to using your products for the kids for many years to come