Monday, October 17, 2011

Old Navy Style Council - Active Wear Sample and Share


I was so excited to be chosen for the Navy Style Council - Active Wear Sample and Share. Old Navy 
Style Council sent me 2 coupons for  FREE pairs of Women’s Compression Pants and a FREE Women’s GoDry tops of my choice! One for me and one for my friend. We went and got our gear yesterday afternoon. It was so much fun picking out the FREE outfit of our choice. I am about one month into an pretty intense work out routine and I have been in desperate need of good quality work out clothes. Since I work out everyday and wash my work out clothes just as often, it is really important to have good quality work out clothes. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the thumb cuffs on the GoDry Jacket too. I really does help you keep your hands warm when jogging in the cold. We had a blast getting our new Compression Pants and GoDry tops at Old Navy! Thanks to Old Navy's
  Style council and Crowd Tap for offering this great opportunity!