Friday, October 14, 2011

More Ways to $ave - Endorse Facebook App


UPDATE 12/16/2011- I am happy to let you know that my 2nd mailer has been processed and they have put a check in the mail for the whopping amount of  $87.00. I am so pleased with the service so far, they are quick with responding to e-mails. The only down side it that the process takes quite some time (over 3 months to get 2 mailers processed). But if your patient and are flexible when they inevitably change the percentages again, this process sure does pay off. My advice: make copies of your receipts and keep a record of which receipts are in what bag. To avoid wasting precious ink I just scan the receipts and save them on my hard drive. And again...Be Patient!

UPDATE 11/20/2011 - I can finally post an update that my first batch of receipt rewards have posted to my account. It took quite a bit longer than posted on the site. The rewards posted match exactly what I had calculated on my own. They did contact me about a missing packing slip and I explained to them that it was not included in the shipment. They promptly replied and still credited my account, even though I did not expect them to. I am about to ship out my 3rd batch and that should put me over the $25 mark so my next update will be when I get a physical check. How is Endorse treating you?

UPDATE 11/12/11 - They have changed the flat 10% back on every endorsement. They have changed retailers and grocery stores to only 2% back. They have also removed quite a few retailers all together. I expect more changes in the future too. I'm disappointed in such a drastic decrease, but I will continue to take advantage of the service.  I am still waiting for my first envelope to be processed, it has been about 3 weeks since I got confirmation that they received it and no rewards have posted yet. I will update as soon as I get any type of update.

This is really neat new site that I will be taking advantage of and I hope you will too. Endorse has created a simple pre-paid mailer service like Netflix. Head on over HERE to sign up for the Facebook App (You do need to have a Facebook account to use this program). When you sign up for Endorse, you will receive a Welcome Package in the mail containing free mailers.You have to put in your address under the settings tab. It takes about 5 days for the free mailers to arrive. Once you've signed up, click on the Products tab to view all the current products available to endorse and choose one or many products that you are interested in endorsing. Once you purchase the endorsed item(s), simply toss in your receipts to the free mailer, put the mailer in the mail, and earn at least 10% cash back. Endorse will scan your receipts, match your purchases to your endorsements, and calculate your cash-back amount. Once your Endorse account balance exceeds $25, you may request payment in the form of a check. You can earn even more if  you get 5 friends to buy your endorsed products too. Once they send in they send in their receipts yours, is free. Endorse actually pays you back what you paid for the product! Keep in mind this app is only about a month old and still in a beta phase, so they will be adding a lot more to it in the future.
Here are some of the restrictions:
They only accept original receipts, no photocopies (You can request that the receipts are mailed back to you though, just send them an e-mail) You can only submit receipts for credit if you have endorsed it online BEFORE the purchase is made. They also accept online orders too. Send them the original detailed receipt in the mailers along with your other pops. Make sure the product-level data is on the receipt.  They do not reward you for taxes, shipping, and other fees.

Have more questions? They just added a FAQ page with more info. Check it out HERE.

With all that said, Here are some of my endorsements if you want to follow so we call can earn at least 10% cash back on our purchases:



Enjoy!!