Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Mat Kearney's new album Young Love Review

I have always been in love with Mat Kearney's raspy voice and catchy hooks. So of course when I was asked by the One2One Network to review his new album Young Love, I was super excited. Starting off with track one Hey Mama which is a great fall hit, just a feel good song. The further you get into the album you realize that he is so versatile in his abilities. His lyrics are so deep and not at all cliche. A great Album that will be played over and over again in my rotation. 
If you aren't familiar with Mat's music you've probably heard some of his hits on your favorite TV shows.  Past songs have appeared on 30 Rock, Grey's Anatomy, The Hills, Friday Night Lights, Scrubs, NCIS, and other television shows. Pretty cool!

To check it out and get more info click on this nifty widget below:



Disclosure: I am a member of One2One Network. They offered a free copy of the CD to facilitate my review. However my opinions remain my own.