Target is one of my favorite places to shop. Their coupon policy is one of the best too. The greatest part is you can stack one manufactures coupon with one Target coupon. Here is the full Coupon Policy from their site. I suggest you print it out and keep it with you while checking out at Target, just in case you get a snooty cashier that wants to disagree with you. Note they have recently made changes to the Buy One, Get One Policy.
Where and How to get Target Coupons and Savings
1.The Target Website - You can Print Target Coupons HERE.
They are often putting up new coupons, so I visit every other day or so the see whats new. If you see something that you know you want print it out right then. DO NOT WAIT! If you wait, it may not be there when you get back. They have a limit on certain coupons and when it is reached they take the coupon off the site. There is also a limit of 2 prints per coupon per computer.
2. Target Mobile Coupons - To sign up go HERE or text COUPONS to 827438 using your web-enabled phone and you will start getting text messages that contain special Target savings. When you're ready to redeem, just show your coupon barcode to the cashier, and with a simple scan your savings are applied. Your first coupon will arrive 1-2 weeks after sign up. *Message and Data Rates do apply
3. There are also Target coupons in the Sunday Paper Coupon Inserts. Keep an eye out for these, they are few and far between.
4. There is a rare Target Mailer that comes out every so often. Sadly, there is no real way to insure that you get the mailers they send. It seems to possibly be regional. It's a great surprise if you get one in the mail.
5. You can get Target coupons at check out that print from the Catalina Machine and also in specially Marked Packages that include Target savings inside
6. If you have reusable grocery bags, don't forget to use them. Most Target stores give you a .05 cent discount for each reusable bag you use. Most of the time the cashiers forget to scan that savings in. Don't be shy! Remind them. Or if you forget too, you can always go to the Customer Service on your way out and they will refund that money.
7. Sign up for the Target REDCard Credit or Debit Card - Save 5% every visit when you use your Target REDcard If you don't like the idea of having another credit card in your wallet I recommend signing up for the Debit card. It is simple to sign up for, just bring your ID and a blank check to the Customer service desk. You can apply online also, Go HERE and click on APPLY on the bottom left hand side of the page. You also can save 5% when using your Target REDcard ONLINE too.
printable target coupon and matching it up with a great clearance sale. I will keep you posted with all the great deals and stacks I find too. Happy Shopping!